SOURCE AUDIO REVERB VENTRIS
The Ventris Dual Reverb takes guitar effects engineering to new heights. This supremely intelligent pedal features two completely independent reverb processors, essentially housing a perfect pair of high-powered reverb pedals in a single box. It is the Ventris Dual Reverb’s powerful dual processing that sets the pedal apart from its predecessors and introduces a forward leap in sound quality and function. Why?
- Dual Reverb Effects: The power to combine two reverb engines truly expands the ambient possibilities and unleashes the creative mind.
- True Spillover: Seamless and unlimited “spillover” from one preset to the next is an enormous advantage in live situations. There are no limitations in terms of reverb type or the duration of the transition.
- Massive Processing Power: Dual processing eliminates bloated all-in-one reverb programs. Instead of being forced to allocate 5% of the processing power to something vital and complex like the True Spring reverb, we can now dedicate 100% of the processor, opening the door to a new frontier of realism and sonic exploration.
- The Ventris Dual Reverb includes 12 onboard reverb engines as well as an ever-expanding collection of reverb effects available via the Neuro Mobile App or Neuro Desktop Editor.
- Over 20 Reverb Engines — Ventris features 12 onboard reverb engines accessible via the center selector wheel, plus an expanding collection of reverb engines available via the Neuro Desktop Editor and Mobile App.
- 128 Presets — Save up to eight presets accessible via the onboard controls or save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- Dual Reverb Processing — The Ventris Dual Reverb features two independent signal processors giving the pedal essential features like preset spillover and dual reverb effects.
- True Spillover — Two individual signal processors make it possible to change from one preset to another without abruptly cutting off the reverb tail of the original preset (Note: Spillover is unavailable when creating simultaneous dual reverb effects (A+B on the toggle switch)).
- Simultaneous Reverb Processing — Select the A + B toggle switch position and create dual reverb effects. Run two reverbs simultaneously in parallel, series, or left/right signal paths.
- Selectable Footswitch — Choose from a variety of OPTION Footswitch assignments. Control options include preset scrolling, A to B or A plus B reverb toggling, reverb hold, runaway reverb, and tap tempo.
- Hold (a.k.a. “Freeze”) Control — Use the OPTION switch to hold a small portion of the reverb tail in a continuous loop, essentially sustaining a note or chord until the footswitch is released. While the Hold function is engaged it is possible to play over the top of the loop with either a dry signal or the dry/wet signal from the second reverb processor.
- Runaway Reverb — Similar to the Hold function, the Runaway Reverb uses the OPTION switch to loop a small portion of the reverb trail. But rather than maintaining a steady sustain, the loop is feed back into the reverb processor, creating a building self-oscillation effect.
- A to B Reverb Toggling — Use the OPTION switch to toggle between any preset’s A and B reverb, or use it to toggle from a single reverb to reverb A + B.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create dramatic stereo reverb effects or set up an external effects loop.
- Analog Dry Through — For most of the reverb engines and signal routing options the dry signal remains an analog signal and does not pass through the signal processor at any stage while the pedal in engaged.
- Deep Editing Functionality — Adjust additional parameters, save and share personal presets, and download bonus reverb engines with the Neuro Desktop Editor or Mobile App. (Check the Neuro tab for more details).
- Complete MIDI Functionally — Receives MIDI program change (PC), continuous controller (CC), or MIDI clock messages via the 5-pin MIDI DIN Input (also includes a MIDI Thru jack), the USB port, or in conjunction with the Neuro Hub.
- Universal Bypass — Select either buffered or true bypass.
- Trails Mode — Rather than abruptly cutting off the reverb trails upon bypassing the effect, Trails Mode allows the Ventris Reverb’s trails to decay naturally.
- Expression Control — Assign expression control to any combination of knobs and program the depth and direction of each. Compatible with all Source Audio expression pedals, the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller, and 3rd party 1/4” TRS (tip hot) expression pedals.
- External Switching Capabilities — Choose from a variety of external control options with an external 1/4” TRS (tip hot) footswitch. Control options include preset scrolling, hold, runaway, tap tempo, and processor toggling.